Occupy Melbourne's Fourth Spokescouncil (Wednesday 11th April, 2012)Edit
Bohemian Butterflies: Kylie
Citizen Media Collective: Scott
Scientific Art Situational: Dan Hayato-Thomas
Occupy Geelong: Moo Kau
Haymarket Collective: Teigan
Sideways Monkey: Sean Meaney
Street Ops: Michael Carlyon "PedoBear"
- Nothing to report.
Citizen Media Collective:Edit
- Working on development of OM doco - meeting at 4pm on Friday re this.
- Working on May Day.
- Developing a weekly podcast; all welcome to contribute.
- Occupy Fridays promotional video callout for camera operators, to document OccFri.
- Between 10am-midday on May 1, assemble at the Eight Hour Monument on corner of Victoria and Lygon.
- We're bringing a decorated ute & a PA.
- Sean Bedlam will MC.
- We're probably moving on from the Eight Hour Monument around 12:30, depending on the numbers that have gathered.
- No fixed route; we'll be responsive to circumstances on the ground and desires of those present.
- A spokes council will come into effect in a crisis situation.
- Wear an old blank t-shirt.
- Will be joining Australia Asia Worker Links rally at 5:30pm at State Library.
Scientific Art Situational:Edit
- Updated site.
- Samizdata propaganda campaign for May Day.
- All hail Chairman Meow.
- Currently going over & processing thousands of images we've taken of Occupy Melbourne.
- OG has acquired a building, landlord is friendly; he likes activists. We can have the space basically indefinitely.
- Currently working on interior. Has power, water to be turned on shortly.
- Working on community issues with overnight occupiers group.
- OG members actively maintaining property.
- It will be an activist space.
- Father Bob is making group calls for "Kids Of The Curb" for future Pedo Bear activities.
- Recruiting more street walkers , Especially young boys.
- Money laundering activities actively proceeding.
- Silk Road website funding many more "Street Smart" activities in association with Father Bob.
- Contact Michael Carlyon (Pedo Junior) about getting involved.